MEMBERSHIP DUES & FEES (Calendar Year)General Membership: $50.00. Your membership includes all the benefits of the Cobb Republican Women’s Club (CCRWC), Georgia Federation of Republican Women’s Club (GFRW) and the National Federation of Women’s Club, (NFRW). NOTE: Membership is for Cobb County women residents. Associate Members: $40.00. Women that are not residents of Cobb County and/or women that are members of the GFRW or NFRW through another club; men who would like to support the CCRWC including Elected Officials, spouses, and others. Benefits to include discounted costs for events. Student Membership: $25.00. Students/Young Republicans up to age 25. Benefits to include discounted costs for events. For more information and details regarding membership, please contact: Susy Shelton Membership Chair, Corresponding Secretary: email@example.com
Join or Renew Online
- Select the type of membership you are purchasing and enter your contact information.
- Click ‘Add to Cart.’
- Click ‘Pay Online‘ (on the top menu bar) to order additional items or donate to the Babe Atkins-Byrne scholarship Fund. Add each item to the cart.
- Check Out.
- After completion, click the link to return to the Cobb County Republican Women’s Club website and complete the Membership Application.
Join or Renew by Mail
- Open the Membership Application (PDF).
- Print and complete the form.
- Mail your payment and completed application to:
Cobb County Republican Women’s Club
Post Office Box 4476
Marietta, GA 30061-4476
Update Your Contact Information
If your name, email, phone, or other contact information changes throughout the year; please complete the online membership form so that we can update your information.